Are you not happy with the item you have received from us? Please see our returns and refunds policy below, and feel free to contact our friendly team on 01282 601253 or by email [email protected] with any further questions.
You can return goods to First Tunnels under the following conditions: -
- You return the goods to us within 14 calendar days
- The goods have not been used and are in the same condition as when they were delivered
- You have proof of purchase for the goods
Please be aware that as a customer you are responsible for returning any unwanted goods.
How does our refund process work?
- Once you have let us know that you are returning the goods, you need to post them back to our address (First Tunnels Limited, Unit 2, Shorten Brook Way, Altham Business Park, Altham, Lancashire, BB5 5YJ)
- We’ll inspect the goods upon return. Once done, we will inform you that we have received the goods and will notify you of the status of your requested refund.
- We will refund you via your original payment method if the refund is approved
- The length of time it takes for you to receive credit will depend on your card issuers policies.
Refunds for delivery costs
We can refund the costs of delivery but will only cover the cost of the least expensive delivery option offered by ourselves.
When will a refund be made?
- Any refunds that are due will be processed as soon as reasonably possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind as a consumer, then: -
- A refund will be made within 14 days from the date of which we receive the product from you
- If the product has not yet been sent, a refund will be processed within 14 days of you informing us that you have changed your mind.
When will we cover the cost of a return?
We will cover the cost of a return if: -
- We have informed you of an upcoming change to the goods and it no longer meets your requirements
- The pricing or description of the goods were incorrect on our website
- Delivery was delayed due to events outside our control
- We did something wrong and you have a legal right to make a return
We will accept the return of goods that aren’t in their original packaging.
When we will make deductions from your refund
- A reduction may be made if the goods are damaged due to your handling of the goods in a way which would not be permitted in physical premises (e.g a shop)
- If we haven’t had a chance to check the returned items before a refund is issued and later on we discover the goods have been handled in an unacceptable way by yourself, you will be required to pay an acceptable amount depending on the extent of damage caused.
For further information – please refer to clause 7 of our Terms & Conditions. You can contact us during office hours by phone and email.